Beef and Chinese Cabbage Soup
Chinese Cabbage Soup is a quick, delicious, warm and healing soup.
- 1/4 lb lean sukiyaki beef or 1⁄4 thinly sliced beef
- 1 lb Chinese cabbage Nappa
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon MSG
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- Boil water. Cut cabbage into shreds and add to boiling water. Add salt and MSG. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Mix beef with light soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil and sherry.
- Add meat mixture and boil for 2 more minutes. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Food.com Photo courtesy of Alpha (Flickr)