- 1/2 kilograms chicken cut into serving pieces
- 2 medium potatoes chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onions medium chopped
- 1 green bell pepper small cut into cube
- 2 cups coconut milk or 1 can coconut creme
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 small carrots chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon MSG (umami seasoning)
- 1/4 teaspoon blackpepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- In a large pan, saute the garlic and onion. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, MSG, black ground pepper then mix, add curry powder (stir).
- Add the first cup of coconut milk, stir, and cook for a minute until chicken is partly cook.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and green bell pepper, 2nd cup of coconut milk and bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot with rice.