These scrumptious potato wedges are very similar to the potato wedges from KFC, thanks to all the special spices and flavorings.
- 12 small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons MSG (umami seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 8 chicken bouillon cubes crushed
- 4 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons milk
Combine all dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix well in separate bowl mix milk and egg.
Heat oil to 400 degrees F. Cut potatoes into wedges.
Dip potato wedges in milk/egg mixture and coat well, then place potato wedges in dry ingredient mix and coat well. Fry until golden brown